Supermarket Jobs in Malta, We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients. Delivery Driver is an entry-level job. It is the role responsible for delivering various items to different addresses as assigned. It also involves tasks like collecting payments whenever necessary and maintaining a log of all the deliveries.
|Hiring Organization||Smart Supermarket|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 17 To EUR 20 Per Hour|
Smart supermarket is a well-established supermarket that started operations in retail. The Supermarket is located in the heart of Birkirkara. It is laid out on one floor, having parking areas and multiple access points, making shopping easier.
Within the Supermarket one can find; fresh bread daily from our own bakery, a Deli counter, a fishmonger, a fresh vegetable counter, a butcher, and Naturali organic foods shop.
We focus on identifying and meeting our customers’ needs, giving quality, convenience, variety, and better value for shopping. This is why we offer Loyalty points, which may be exchanged for great gifts, the Baby Club discount scheme, deliveries, and online shopping facilities.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Great time management and organization skills.
- Flexible Earnings & Decent Delivery Fees.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Tips And Bonuses.
- Quick Pay Turnarounds.
- No Boss Looking Over Your Shoulder.
- No Taking Work Home & Work-Related Stress.
- Low Commitment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.