Supermarket Jobs In Nairobi: Naivas is a Private organization which is hiring Any 10th Pass, 12th Pass for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Custodian with salary of KES 20000 To KES 25000 Per Month in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are looking to hire a hard-working custodian to keep our buildings functionally and aesthetically intact. The custodian will ensure the buildings are tidy, clean and well-maintained. The custodian will sweep, mop and vacuum floors, and dust surfaces.
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KES 20000 To KES 25000 Per Month|
Naivas Supermarket, often referred to simply as “Naivas”, is the largest supermarket chain in Kenya, with 74 outlets as of November. The company headquarters, as well as the company’s warehouses, are located in Sameer Business Park, in the Industrial Area of Nairobi, the capital and largest city of Kenya.
At that time, Naivas Limited maintained 47 stores in Kenya. The supermarket chain opened its 53rd store in Kenya in July at Rongai, Nakuru County, with plans to open two more stores the same year.
- Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors.
- Waxing furniture and cleaning fixtures.
- Disposing of trash and emptying trash receptacles.
- Performing minor repairs.
- Keeping buildings free from indoor pests.
- Maintaining cleaning equipment.
- Maintaining inventory of cleaning agents and equipment.
- Ensuring equipment and lights are switched off, and premises are locked after hours.
- Collaborating with contract cleaning services.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Proficient knowledge of cleaning equipment and agents.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with handling basic maintenance repairs.
- Physically agile and dexterous.
- Available to work after hours.
- Resilient to cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Operating cleaning equipment like floor buffers.
- Safe use of chemicals.
- Sanitation and disinfect.
- Washing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Dusting, sweeping and vacuuming.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Supermarket Jobs In Nairobi.