Supervisor Job in Mumbai, INDIA, You will ensure we provide good housekeeping services; by coordinating with the site vendors for services like landscaping, pest control, housekeeping, facade cleaning, and housekeeping machines.
Cleaning material, cradle machine, etc. You will also be assisting the Team Manager /Property Manager with any assigned projects and providing backup as and when required. Following would be your site deliverables:
- Taking daily property rounds, and coordinating with the team to close any matters related to cleaning.
- Maintaining daily/monthly reports, i.e. DMR and MMR, and sharing same with Property Manager and client.
- Schedule weekly vendor meetings to discuss daily issues if any.
- Maintaining/preparing monthly attendance summary records for salary.
- Make sure that all customer queries are well-investigated and resolved. Escalating queries to appropriate supervisors if need be.
- Developing and mentoring new and subordinate vendor staff
- Assisting in improving and monitoring procedures to ensure cost-effective and efficient services.
- Assisting in preparing and developing the documentation of standard policies and procedures
- Plans, schedules, inspect, and assigns work to subordinate supervisors and/or teams.
- Manage landscaping and gardening.
- Regularly brief all staff regarding their duties, designated areas of work, and special instructions if any.
- Prepare and implement various checklists, at the frequency instructed in the suggested formats.
- Ensure the housekeeping staff is well groomed.
- Monitor that the staff is cleaning as per standards, ensuring that the surfaces are maintained to enhance their longevity.
- Ensure that janitor closets and storage areas are always maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Take feedback – customer needs assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction levels.
|Hiring Organization||JLL Mumbai|
|Post Name||Housekeeping Executive|
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||INR 12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400051|
- Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any
- You will be reporting to the Housekeeping Manager /Property Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
You will be building, maintaining, supporting, and validating the performance of subordinate staff workings. You will be providing customer-oriented and best-in-class cleaning/hygiene services.
You must pay attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills. customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction).
- You will have a Degree / Diploma or relevant educational background in hotel management/hospitality with min 1-2 years of work experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills and a customer-oriented service outlook are non-negotiable.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally, the personal information we collect from you is for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with an appropriate level of security and keep it for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
- For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
- For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
- For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Related Jobs For You
|Best Job In Mumbai For 12th Pass|
|Job In Mumbai For 12th Pass|
|12th Pass Job in Mumbai, INDIA|
|Best Data Analytics Job in Mumbai|
|Best 10th Pass Job in Mumbai|