Supervisor Jobs in Las Vegas
Supervisor Jobs Las Vegas- You are probably already working in the fashion industry. Your service is authentic. You are genuinely interested in people, what makes them tick and why they wear what they wear. You know what you want, you know what you do and do not like, and you have your own opinion on the prescribed ‘policy’.
You would like to do it differently, but you just don´t get the chance to do so. We are offering you that chance under one condition: that you will live up to the expectations. Scotch & Soda is constantly looking for talented people for its stores.
- Company Name: Scotch & Soda
- Post: Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Graduation
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Salary: $14 – $20 per hour.
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
- Make the customers and visitors feel at home and encourage them to buy;
- Use your knowledge of styling to best advise clients;
- Achieve considerable sales together with the rest of the team;
- Make sure that the shop looks “spic and span” – presentation is everything!
- Drive and exceed sales goals and budgets by executing Stores sales planning through coaching stylists on selling capabilities
- Lead the drive toward selling through coaching and recognition
- Adhere to weekly work schedules (nights and weekends) and be flexible to the needs of the business
- Ensure that all procedures, policies, and shortage awareness programs are understood and followed by employees
- Execute successful opening and closing procedures storewide as opening/closing executive; follow store operating procedures
- Role Model exemplary selling and service capability, lead staff to provide a personable outstanding shopping experience
- Motivate and coach staff to reach their fullest potential and maximize business opportunities
- Maintain high customer readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat, and easy to shop store environment
- Assist Stylists in resolving customer service issues
- Manage selling floor, cash wrap, and fitting room recovery process
- Create a positive, inclusive work environment resulting in the retention of the best people and turnover reduction
Supervisor Responsibilities as Necessary:
- Inventory Control; receiving and shipping processes including shipment receiving, transfers, RTWs, damages, send sales, etc.
- Monthly Touch bases with the entire team to communicate clear strengths and opportunities.
- Daily Email communication and follow-up with corporate office for Operations, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Maintenance, Human Resources, IT, ad Finance.
- Weekly paperwork as instructed by the Home Office through the communication protocol.
- Monthly sales strategies and adjustments to drive meeting Budget expectations.
- Training strategies and development through morning sessions to drive Key Performance Indicators both for the store and team members individually.
- Clienteling relationship building and tracking for the store.
What are we asking from you?
- An enthusiastic and spontaneous personality;
- Creative input;
- A good judge of character and associated communication skills;
- Ambitious, purposiveness/goal-orientated, sales-minded;
- Understand– the target group and what it wants to wear;
- Curious personality and eager to learn every day;
- Team spirit, without losing your own identity.
What will you get from us?
- All the space to grow;
- Professional coaching & support;
- Training & education;
- Informal work and company environment;
- Inspiration and information;
- An above-average paycheck and excellent work conditions;
- Employee discount.
Applying at Scotch & Soda goes via a game called Harver. You will get a few situations that could appear in one of our stores and we ask you how you would act. This tool works best on your phone or browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Have fun!
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- A positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work-related information or Bank information over the phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.