Supply Chain Jobs in Winnipeg MB Canada, Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible, and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed, and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Data Management Associate Director will lead the development of the overarching data management strategy for the company. In this role, you will develop and lead the execution of the global strategies and roadmaps for the data management capabilities such as master data management, data quality, and reference data management to achieve consistent management of critical data domains to enable scale and efficiencies on common technologies and maximize the business value across the company.
- Create the data management framework across the company.
- Develop corporate guidelines and governance on data management tools throughout the company while being thoughtful of the overall data management ecosystem.
- Collaborate with data management software vendors owned by the data function to align product roadmaps with the company’s needs.
- Articulate the business value for data management capabilities through effective financial performance measurement and storytelling.
- Lead the development and improvement of a more agile product model through data management capability transformation.
- Develop strategic resource and delivery plans to satisfy long-term views of demand aligned with the data function.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in agile product delivery models.
- Minimum of six years of related work experience.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- Three years of supervisory experience.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.