Teacher Jobs In New Delhi, We Train; We Certify; We Onboard! Great opportunities for passionate, motivated, and career-driven educators to teach Hindi in India’s first recognized and accredited online school from Nursery to Grade 8. If you love working with students, have previous experience teaching languages in a classroom setting, and feel that you have it in you to contribute to a revolution in education, welcome aboard.
Hiring Organization – K8 Online School
Post Name – Teacher
Qualification – Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 18000/- To 25000/- Per Month
Location – New Delhi, Delhi, India 110026
Why an online school?
Just the way you attended a traditional school, lots of learners in India now increasingly prefer to attend an online school. This is different from any online coaching and/or tuition class. We will let you know later the how and why of it…!
For now, we would just love to tell you this … Our students adore us and the parents know that we are the future of school education in India…! There is so much more that you will admire and cherish as and when you are a part of us.
But let’s talk about you now! What are we looking for?
If you have 5+ years of classroom teaching experience (we don’t count teaching experience at any tuition/coaching class etc. as a valid experience), you may be the one we are looking for…
Plus, you must be very good at:
- Building a rapport with the students and parents constructively
- Managing day-to-day classroom activities
- Experienced with the preparation of activities, lesson plans, etc.
- Monitoring students and helping them individually as and when needed
- Talking to parents and understanding/solving their issues
- Anything and everything related to students’ learning and
It is an absolute must that you possess:
- Excellent command of English
- A passionate and motivating teacher and an influential speaker with excellent communication and instructional skills
- Courteous Nature & showing good manners toward others, as in behavior, speech, etc
- Ready to learn and improve yourself with a focus on student-centric learning through creative-practical methods
- Organized, yet fearless, in the implementation of new ideas
- Your decision-making is result-oriented
- Ready to work extra hours if needed
Precisely speaking, if you are motivated and passionate to grow faster than your peers and are looking for a school that challenges you to grow and be at your best every day, this is the place for you. Once selected, we assure your growth as a teacher with every passing day.
Remuneration and growth will not be limiting factors if you are the right fit.
Shoot a 5-minute video where you talk about yourself, preferably letting us know about:
- Your academic qualifications
- Your professional experience
- Your career goals
- Your talents
- Anything else that you would want to tell us about yourself
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi – 110026, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)