Full Job Description
Teacher Vacancy in Delhi, A chemistry teacher is a specialized science instructor who teaches the chemical properties and processes of substances under a wide variety of conditions. Chemistry teachers inform students about the uses and dangers of chemicals and how to safely conduct experiments
Job Title: PGT (Chemistry)
Reports to: HOD & Academic Coordinator
Job Profile: A committed teacher, adaptive to the learning environment and supportive of responsibilities in a day-cum residential school.
Post Name – PGT Chemistry
Qualification – Post Graduate in Chemistry with B.Ed.
Industry – Private
Employment – Type Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 40000/- To 50000/- Per Month
Location – Delhi, India 110001
Brief of Duties and Responsibilities :
- We are presenting consistent and individual group lessons to the students and supporting each child’s direction and success.
- Preparing a Montessori classroom environment to meet the student’s needs and interests.
- Preparing student progress and assessment reports as required by the administration.
- Design, test and supervise weekly laboratory experiments relevant to the current lessons being taught in class.
- Ensure students understand and follow all laboratory experiment safety rules and know the proper actions to take during accidents and emergencies.
- Attend parent-teacher conferences each semester and have detailed evaluations ready to share with all students.
- Have a firm commitment to upholding the school’s mission.
Required Qualifications Educational:
- Post Graduate in Chemistry with B.Ed.
- Fluency in English and efficiency in computers are a must.
- Graduation in Chemistry from a reputed regular University/Institute.
- Min 3 years as PGT in a reputed school.
Personal Traits Required:
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality