Teaching Jobs in Ajman, A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
|Hiring Organization||City School Ajman|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
Welcome to City School Ajman. As part of our community, you will enjoy outstanding benefits and play an integral role in contributing to the development of future generations in a diverse community of hard-working, academically outstanding, and resourceful faculty, administration, and staff members.
We provide a welcoming, inclusive environment where every member of our community can achieve their full potential. Our employees are a fundamental part of what makes this institution so distinctive, helping us break new ground and constantly strive to excel. City School Ajman is a top CBSE school in Ajman with an international perspective that provides quality education so that each student can reach their full potential in a caring, secure, and engaging environment.
Choosing the best Indian international school in Ajman for your child’s entire personality and development is crucial. We recognize that connecting and engaging with pupils is just as important as what we teach at our Ajman Indian International School. As one of the best CBSE schools in Ajman, UAE, we are well-equipped with all of the amenities required for a child’s holistic development in the twenty-first century.
- Supervise academic advising of students in department programs
- Manage and assist in the use of practical labs
- Participate in the administrative tasks within the department
- Propose and implement policies within the department to enhance research activities and academic development
- Coordinate with the Department Chair and other members of the department to enhance the college’s research projects
- Follow-up on the assessment and quality assurance of academic programs within the department
- Ensure a safe, healthy, hazard-free environment for both staff and students, guaranteeing full compliance to health and safety standards
- Ensure that the college’s equipment under the department’s control is properly maintained and serviced as required
- Ensure all activities are carried out to the highest possible standards and that the required evaluation and monitoring procedures are properly documented to ensure both compliance and improvement; such procedures will include teaching, research, and management of all resources
- Comply with auditing, quality assurance, and risk management procedures both internal and external in safeguarding eminent service to staff and students
- Prepare accurate and correct e-Course file for all courses assigned
- Participate in various projects that serve the community
- Participate in the accreditation process and document preparation for the related academic programs
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Jobs in Ajman “.
Related Jobs For You
|PHD. Jobs in Ajman|
|Teaching Jobs in Ajman|
|Urgent Jobs in Ajman|
|Jobs in Ajman For Freshers|
|Jobs For Females in Ajman|