Teaching Jobs in Dubai, We are currently looking for a friendly and competent assistant teacher to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students, developing lesson plans, preparing lesson material, and maintaining classroom tidiness.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
Hiring Organization – Al Sadiq Islamic English School
Post Name – Assistant Teacher
Qualification – Any Graduate
Salary – AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Al Sadiq Islamic English School is in Al Qusais, Dubai. The school provides a UK-based education underpinned by Islamic principles and values. Al Sadiq Islamic English School follows the Cambridge curriculum which is aligned with the National Curriculum for England. The school provides a secure, supportive environment that nurtures a growth mindset with a continued commitment to excellence.
Welcome to the virtual tour of the Al Sadiq Virtual Art Exhibition Gallery! Enter the gallery and immerse yourself in the children’s colorful displays that capture their perspectives and unique approaches to finding solutions to key social, environmental and human issues in conjunction with the theme Change the Story.
Athena Education’s founding values are combined with the learning objectives at hand to encourage the joy of learning in a stress-free environment. Our academic staff encourages students to learn in a way that is beneficial to them while ensuring the objectives of the UK Curriculum are achieved.
- Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
Skills And Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Help With Classroom Management.
- Assist With Classroom Administrative Tasks.
- Provide Extra Attention to Students.
- Allows You to Help Students in Need.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Teaching Jobs in Dubai.