We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Hiring Organization: M P Shah English High School
- Post Name: Teacher
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Salary: 15000/- To 20000/- Per Month
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400056
The M. P. Shah English High School imparts Pre-Primary education to toddlers who want to learn to spread their wings and fly.
We aim at fostering a happy and productive teaching-learning environment. The school provides a culturally sound environment for the children and instills the right values to help them grow both mentally and physically.
An integrated approach is followed with age-appropriate pedagogies of teaching-learning (play-based learning, direct hands-on experience with people, objects, events, and ideas to acquire a global outlook) and the curriculum aiming for holistic development.
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Communication. A huge part of teaching is communicating information.
- Patience. People learn at all different rates.
- Creativity. People learn best when they’re doing something fun and interesting.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Annual Leave.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
One thought on “Teaching Jobs in Mumbai, Maharastra”