Team Leader Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a result-driven team leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales.
You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the sales team’s potential.
A team leader leads, monitors, and supervises a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization. Team leaders motivate and inspire their teams by creating an environment that promotes positive communication.
|Hiring Organization||Commercial Bank of Dubai|
|Post Name||Team Leader|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5476 To AED 5600 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) is a UAE banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Deira, Dubai. With more than US$billion in assets, Gulf Business listed CBD as the largest bank in the UAE, based on total assets.
It also figures in the Dubai Financial Market index.CBD was founded in, an Amiri Decree issued by the late Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum. What started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank, and Commercial Bank of Kuwait.
Evolved into a National Public shareholding company by of its shares is held by UAE nationals, while the other is owned by Investment Corporation of Dubai (an investment division of the Dubai Government).
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
Skills & Requirements
- Confidence and skillful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
- Staffing, planning, and people management
- Managing performance and profitability
- Financial planning and strategy
- Increase Employee Engagement. Retaining your employees isn’t enough.
- Develop Trusting Relationships.
- Reduce Workplace Clashes and Improve Conflict Resolution.
- Develop Leadership Skills.
- Invest in Long-Term Professional Growth.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai in Banks”.
Related Jobs For You
|PHD. Jobs in Ajman|
|Teaching Jobs in Ajman|
|Urgent Jobs in Ajman|
|Jobs in Ajman For Freshers|
|Jobs For Females in Ajman|