Technical Program Manager Jobs In London, We are seeking an innovative technical program manager to contribute to the development of new technology products for our company. To ensure success as a technical program manager.
In this role, your duties will include overseeing the various stages of product development and collaborating with the software development team. You will also be responsible for the deployment and integration of new products.
You should exhibit strong leadership skills and extensive experience in technical program management in a related industry. Top-notch technical program managers combine their business knowledge with technological expertise to promote product innovation.
|Post Name||Technical Program Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10000 To GBP 11000 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1W 9SH|
Part of any journey is celebrating the progress made along the way. We invite you to take a closer look at how inspiring women — at Google and beyond — are creating a more equitable future where all people can be exactly who and what they want to be.
- Contributing ideas to product development initiatives.
- Planning and managing product development stages.
- Collaborating with system engineers and software architects.
- Reporting product development progress to senior managers.
- Ensuring that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Overseeing product deployment and integration.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Evaluating product performance metrics and facilitating adjustments.
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Keeping up with advancements in product technologies.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, software engineering, technology management, business management, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical program management, preferably in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of the full life-cycle of product development.
- Experience in product development planning and providing leadership.
- Ability to collaborate with IT engineers and report to senior managers.
- Extensive experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration.
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues.
- Ability to keep up with advancements in the field of technical product development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Achieving the overall strategic goals of an organization.
- Improve management of projects’ interdependencies and impact on the business as usual.
- Effectively managing resources among projects within a program.
- Manage risks, issues, and changes across the program efficiently.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Google Jobs London”.
Related Jobs For You
|Engineering Jobs in England, UK|
|Hotel Jobs in ENGLAND UK|
|IT Jobs in London UK|
|Security Officer Jobs in UK|
|Kitchen Jobs in London|