Technician Jobs in Laval Canada, Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest-growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices, and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
1. Purpose of the position
• Perform chemical or physical analyzes of raw materials, finished products, packaging materials, and stabilities by known and official methods in order to determine the quality of a product or follow a manufacturing process.
• Perform analyzes related to laboratory activities in compliance with HSE rules and compliance with GMP, GLP, and other guides and standards in force.
• Participate in laboratory activities related to the qualifications of known official methods, manufacturing processes, equipment, and washing residues
2. Main functions
• Perform chemical, physical, and instrumental analyzes according to known methods, officially approved to determine the quality of the products under analysis or to follow a manufacturing process (analysis for process validation)
• Perform the appropriate follow-up on chemical analyzes
• Diligently complete the documentation of analyzes performed according to the standards and procedures in force (BPF, GLP, LIMS, investigations, etc.)
• Participate in the analytical transfer of known and officially approved methods of analysis
• Participate in different service projects
o Investigations and re-analyzes following the obtaining of atypical results
o Qualification and calibration of laboratory instruments
o Analysis of validation samples of manufacturing processes and stabilities related to projects
• Participate in various special projects according to the needs of the department
• Participate in the drafting of procedures and/or operating manual, if necessary
• Guarantees the maintenance of his technical qualifications and his knowledge of the methods and procedures in force
• Perform the calibration of the equipment he uses according to the appropriate programs and of which he has the appropriate knowledge and skills
• Perform your work in compliance with GMP, GLP, and HSE standards, policies, and procedures in force in the company
• Make sure to keep your workstation clean, according to GLP and HSE requirements
• Ensure the availability of the equipment necessary for the execution of its tasks.
3. Management responsibility
Performs laboratory analyzes (chemical or physical) related to different products and different analytical projects according to known methods, officially approved to determine the quality of the products under analysis or to follow a manufacturing process (analysis for process validation). He is therefore responsible for the management of his analytical tasks and their execution.
Act as resource person during analytical problems on the weights he performs and/or support the use of laboratory instruments, where applicable
4. Knowledge and skills required
a) Training required
Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry-Biology or Bachelor in Chemistry, Biochemistry
French and English
c) Experience and specific knowledge
- 3 to 5 years of experience in analysis laboratories
- Pharmaceutical analysis laboratory experience
- Knowledge of Canadian and international GMP / GLP standards
- Excellent knowledge of analytical techniques and laboratory instruments
d) Specific technical skills
- Analytical Chemistry
- Instrumentation in the laboratory
- Management information systems: (LIMS, etc, …)
- The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.
- Bausch Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
Related Jobs For You
|Lawyer Jobs in Toronto|
|Security Agent Job in Toronto, Canada|
|Best Data Entry Jobs in Toronto|
|New Job Vacancies in Toronto|
|Jobs in Toronto For Students|