|Post Name||Mobile Glass Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Seattle, Washington, United States 98105|
The Role Tesla is looking for an experienced Mobile Glass Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service.
The role will require daily travel within the region directed by the Mobile Glass Dispatch team. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world-class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
More details about the job are listed below
Employee Benefits · Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents · Aetna PPO and HSA plans. 2 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution · Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage) · Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts · Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA ·
Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability · 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits · Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays · Back-up childcare and employee discounts · Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance · Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools as required to service automotive glass components.
- Perform repairs and replacements of vehicle glass components, · Partner, with experienced technicians on the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles, as needed.
- When applicable, ensure the vehicle Driver’s Assistance System is operating as intended with the utilization of computer/calibration software · Perform equipment inspections, adjustments, and certifications.
- Maintain records of time, expenses, and materials · Perform other related duties as assigned · Help maintain the cleanliness of vehicles · Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Safely operate company vehicle · Communicate professionally with customers and other stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge and training on removing and installing glass, primarily windshields. · Trade school training/ASE is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow written instructions, with attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public and multiple internal stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems, processes, and a dynamic work environment · Must be comfortable with daily regional travel and operating a large service vehicle.
- Must display a sense of urgency when responding to customer Roadside Assistance needs · Excellent customer service and problem-solving abilities
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.