Tile Mason Jobs Free Visa Canada, We are looking for a skilled, experienced mason who can cut, dress, and lay stone, and who is proficient with both modern power tools and traditional hand tools.
Masons can expect to work in all weather and with various materials, lift and carry heavy objects, and read and assess technical drawings.
Their responsibilities include texturing and polishing blocks of stone, installing dressed stone, mixing cement and mortar, and restoring old and damaged masonry works.
Successful masons should have a love for traditional techniques, a keenness for learning, exceptional problem-solving skills, and should have a natural talent for working with their hands. Ideal candidates will have completed a three-year apprenticeship and will be physically fit and able.
|Hiring Organization||Heritage Masonry|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 28 To CAD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V9A 4V2|
- Maintaining tools and workspaces.
- Cutting, shaping, and dressing materials.
- Lifting, carrying, and placing prepared blocks.
- Reading and following technical drawings.
- Training apprentices.
- Mixing cement and mortar.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years’ apprenticeship.
- Love working with stone.
- Respect for the ancient traditions of the profession.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
Heritage Collective Ltd, doing business as Heritage Masonry, is a creative, quality-driven, and locally-owned masonry company based on Vancouver Island.
Heritage Masonry of Victoria B.C. Canada is a creative, quality-driven, locally owned company priding itself on attention to detail, work ethic, customer satisfaction, and creativity.
From timeless stone walls, patios, walkways, pillars, chimneys, and fireplaces to custom modern masonry projects, our team of artisan masons craft signature designs that are built to last and guaranteed to impress.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Tile Mason Jobs Free Visa Canada.