Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology.
We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity, and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX) team is seeking a Training Specialist who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Training Specialist at Hulu, you will be designing and delivering training programs for new hires and existing employees at all levels of the Experience organization, running the new hire “nesting” or integration process, and working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design engaging coursework
If you are someone who is passionate about helping others and thrives on creating impactful learning experiences, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Facilitate VX training programs covering areas such as on-the-job training, systems and tools, customer experience skills, operational workflows, and product knowledge.
- Oversee the delivery of training programs such as classroom management, coaching conversations, daily trainer observation notes, and post-training transfer to leadership.
- Assess learner’s skills and performance quality.
- Develop supplemental training material including job aids, training guides, facilitator guides, and participant materials.
- Provide feedback on training content & curriculum reviews on a regular basis to ensure content accuracy.
- Support BPO Trainer relationships and aid in train-the-trainer sessions
- Build and maintain working relationships with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to review and edit training materials, facilitating the timely accomplishment of project deliverables.
- Assist in analyzing and finding solutions to training gaps and needs.
- Partner with Curriculum Specialists to develop coursework as needed.
- Support ongoing launches of new product features and services to ensure VX readiness to support new launches.
- Support Learning Management System (LMS) administration, including course assignments, uploading content, catalog management, testing, analytics, and reporting.
- Effectively communicate with team members and all stakeholders to ensure objectives, timelines, and goals are being met.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current operational practices.
- Provide a proactive drive towards individual and team professional development.
WHAT TO BRING
- 2+ years of training/facilitation/teaching/development experience.
- Customer Service/Experience/Contact Center knowledge.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex information in a clear and effective manner.
- Strong collaborative nature and communication skills to work effectively with peers, SMEs, and other business partners.
- Experience in gaining influence and engaging cross-generational audiences.
- Knowledge of eLearning authoring tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Articulate, etc.)
- Experience with technical learning tools.
- DiSC, Situational Leadership, Strength Finder, and/or other professional development courses.
Related Jobs For You
|Construction Jobs Houston, US|
|Coca Cola Jobs Houston, US|
|Rockets Careers Houston, US|
|Railroad Jobs Houston, US|
|Zip Recruiter Houston|