Travel Agency Jobs in Sharjah, A Travel Agent is a professional who plans your next vacation. They’ll help clients find their desired vacation. Their duties include matching clients to select locations and vacation hubs they’ll enjoy and listing activities that their clients can do while on vacation.
We are looking for a Travel Agent, who is passionate about traveling. You will manage travel requirements made for business or holidays and you will provide tourism-related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal to future services.
Travel Agents help clients manage everything from transportation to accommodations when planning a vacation. They also help with itinerary planning so that their trip is as fun-filled as possible. Whether it’s family activities or ensuring a good hotel, agents make their client’s life easier while on vacation.
|Hiring Organization||Buhaira Travel Agency|
|Post Name||Travel Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Agency (BTA ) is a privately owned company with 14 branches across the U.A.E. With an aim to always exceed the expectations of our clients and with a strategic plan for further growth, we will be launching more dedicated offices in the near future.
Our current offices are located in prime commercial and industrial centers. Our services are in the areas of travel, airport operations, tour, and cargo. BTA is the General Sales Agent (GSA) for Indian Airlines, which started with 2 flights a week and has increased today to over 100 flights a week.
One of the first travel agencies in Sharjah and with a history of achievements, we have become a regional player. We have always strived for the highest standards of achievement in all aspects of the travel business. Our mission is to provide the best travel service to our clients by catering to their different needs without impacting the quality.
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance, and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them on appropriate destinations, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures, and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events, etc) to travelers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints, or refunds
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Meet profit and sales targets
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems, and e-traveling
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- The personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Destination knowledge.
- Cost savings.
- Travel assistance.
- Decreased stress.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.