Truck Driver Jobs in Canada For Foreigners, We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
A Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
|Hiring Organization||United Rentals|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2H 0W6|
At United Rentals, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity, and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
We build stronger communities by being among the first to respond to natural disasters and working diligently to ensure optimal emergency preparedness, as well as through countless construction, improvement, and beautification projects across the U.S. and Canada.
We support families in need through Turns for Troops, Soldier Strong, and other incredible organizations like Fisher House. We also support our own family through a 501(c)(3) Compassion Fund that is funded by employees for the benefit of United Rentals employees in need.
We protect the environment through our policies. From our systematic efforts to reduce engine idling, to the partnerships we have forged with vendors who recycle or reuse our IT equipment and used oil, we maintain our position as a responsible company.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
Skills & Requirements
- Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license.
- Current TWIC card.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada For Foreigners.