Truck Driver Jobs in Poland Europe, We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you.
A Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test. Truck drivers typically transport materials and goods among manufacturing, distribution, and retail centers.
Some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job. Other duties include inspecting their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation, and basic repair work.
|Hiring Organization||Febo Logistic Sp. z o.o.|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PLN 28 To PLN 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Stojadła, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland 05-300|
The area of operations in Febo does not end with Poland and the neighboring countries. We focus on the whole of Europe with a particular focus on Ireland. We also often take up intercontinental challenges – we try to be in places where our customers need us.
We have our own vehicle fleet and an extensive chain of carriers. We cooperate with storehouses located in regions covered by our operations. We believe that we can be successful only in this way.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using a GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
Skills & Requirements
- Driver’s license, cat. C + E, digital driver’s card.
- Professional qualification certificate completed cargo carriage course,
- Experience in international transport, particularly in such countries as the UK, and Ireland.
- Knowledge of English to a conversational degree will be an additional advantage.
- Holding a license to carry hazardous goods – ADR will be an additional advantage.
- Experience in transport in cars with tarpaulin semitrailers.
- Knowledge of road traffic regulations in Western Europe.
- Career advancement
- Flexible schedules
- Benefiting others
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.