Tulunadu Jobs in Udupi, We are looking for an efficient property manager to manage the daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. The property manager’s responsibilities include managing financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
To be successful as a property manager you should be able to ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding property manager should be able to increase property value and satisfy tenant requirements.
|Hiring Organization||Tulunadu Properties|
|Post Name||Property Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Udupi, Karnataka, India 576101|
Here we will connect with all your needs whether it is buying or selling in one platform. You are not buying a house/land, you are buying a lifestyle. To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
For the Seller, they are giving up their home, where they have all these attachments. And for the buyer, it’s about painting a picture of their new lives and then carrying them through the whole process to a positive result.
The property you looked at today and wanted to think about until tomorrow may be the same house someone looked at yesterday and will buy today. Tulunadu properties are not so much chasing a commission. On a one-time deal as keeping a happy client for a lifetime. Price is what you pay, and value is what you get.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
- Setting rental rates, and negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
- Experience as a property manager or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Obtaining Quality Tenants.
- Fewer Legal Issues.
- Consistent Rent Collection and Eviction Processes.
- Solid monthly accounting and reporting.
- Professional Marketing.
- Accurate Rental Pricing.
- Higher Occupancy Rates.
- Higher Tenant Retention.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Tulunadu Jobs in Udupi.