Tunnel Jobs Sydney, Venetia is looking for an assistant Control Room Operator to support the recently awarded Western Harbour Tunnel (WHT) and Sydney Harbour Tunnel (SHT) Asset Management Contract.
Reporting to the Control Room Operators, this role will be responsible for the safe and effective flow of traffic in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel.
|Post Title||Tunnel Jobs Sydney|
|Post Name||Sydney Harbour Tunnel – Assistant Control Room Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2060|
What you’ll be doing
- Perform the duties of the Tunnel Controller for limited periods such as meal breaks and when otherwise required.
- Liaise with the TfNSW Transport Management Centre (TMC) to assist and improve the safe and efficient flow of traffic.
- Responsible for monitoring traffic and implementation of Incident Management Plans when appropriate.
- Monitor the air quality in the Motorway tunnels and ensure that all environmental conditions are maintained.
- Effective and economical use of plant and equipment.
- Prepare reports as required by the Operations Manager
Skills & Experience
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Control Room Experience
- White Card
- Computer skills
- Experience with the rotating roster (Night & Day shifts)
- First Aid Certificate
- Stop / Slow Traffic Control
- Confined Space & Breathing Apparatus
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Related Jobs For You
|Journalism Jobs Sydney|
|Job Search Sydney|
|Customer Service Jobs Sydney|
|Canva Jobs Sydney|
|Security Jobs Sydney|