TVS Tyres Madurai Job Vacancy For Sales Executive
The Sales Executive is responsible for product pricing, market and competitor analysis, developing a strategic sales plan and executing it, managing a sales territory, creating a pipeline of new customers, and overseeing the sales process. As an ambassador for the company, the Sales Executive is responsible for building relationships with all stakeholders in their territory.
Develop a strategic plan to achieve sales goals
Develop and implement an annual territory plan
Establish profit margins
Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
Drive demand generation activities such as trade shows or other events
Develop and execute marketing strategy for each customer
Create budgets for company expenses including advertising campaigns and travel expenses
Manage a pipeline of new prospects
Develop strong relationships with key partners in their territory such as distributors or resellers
Provide leadership to team members on their team (e.g., coaching)
TVS Motor Company (commonly known as TVS) is an Indian motorcycle manufacturer headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is the third-largest motorcycle company in India with a revenue of over ₹20,000 crores (US$2.6 billion). The company has an annual sales of three million units and an annual capacity of over four million vehicles.
TVS Motor Company is also the second-largest two-wheeler exporter in India with exports to over 60 countries. TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVS Motor), a member of the TVS Group, is the largest company in the group in terms of size and turnover. T. V. Sundaram Iyengar began with Madurai’s first bus and founded TVs,
A company in the transportation business with a large fleet of trucks and buses under the name of Southern Roadways. Sundaram Clayton in collaboration with Clayton Dewandre Holdings, United Kingdom. It manufactured brakes, exhausts, compressors, and various other automotive parts. to manufacture mopeds as part of their new division.
Job Responsibilities For TVS Tyres Madurai Job Vacancy
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Job Skills For TVS Tyres Madurai Job Vacancy
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
- Numerical skills.
Job Requirements For TVS Tyres Madurai Job Vacancy
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Job Benefits For TVS Tyres Madurai Job Vacancy
- You can’t beat the compensation model.
- The role you start with is not where you will end your career.
- It’s a job that’s flexible.
- It’s fun and never boring.
- There’s a focus on innovation and technology.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for TVS Tyres Madurai Job Vacancy.