- Company Name: – Rai Residency Pvt ltd
- Post Name: – Typist cum Clerk
- Employment Type: – Full Time
- Qualification: – 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry: – Private
- Work Hours: – 8 Hours
- Salary: – 12000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location: – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 230532
Welcome to Rai Aaragya Apartments, an abode of magnificent Apartments in Kalyan with all the modern features required for a contemporary lifestyle. These Residential Apartments by Rai Aaragya flaunts a contemporary lifestyle.
We all dream to own a home one day. Owning a home reflects a significant milestone in one’s life. We at Rai Residency, understand your desires & deliver quality homes at an affordable price that will not only meet your expectations but exceed them in every aspect. we invite you to see Rai Residency homes. We hope that you will find your dream home in our projects.
We are looking for a Typist cum clerk who will perform data entry, word processing, typing, and other related clerical tasks for our company.
- Produces and proofreads a variety of business documents.
- Preparing sale agreement/ rent agreement/ parking agreement/ possession undertaking agreement / contract agreement.
- Land-related all agreements ready in Marathi (development agreement, kharedi khat & kararnama, Sathe karate, etc).
- Online data entry for sale agreement & sale agreement and land-related agreement & sale agreement data entry.
- The demand letter, NOC, cost sheet, canceled letter, and possession letter.
- Maintaining all project lists.
- All letters drafting Marathi and English.
- Calling customers to read the agreement and taking sign on same.
- Preparing legal KDMC letter.
- Proven work experience as a typist, and data entry operator.
- Fast typing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools.
- Marathi typing
- Familiarity with office equipment.
- Attention to detail with an ability to spot Grammar, spelling & punctuation errors.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to with that instead move out and look for another company job.