Ubisoft Internship 2022 | IT Support Intern Openings in Mumbai: If you are looking for a high-growth company with rock-solid stability, then this might be your destination. Ubisoft company is looking for a dynamic candidate who wants to become a part of their team. If you ever aspired to take an unconventional path to contribute towards nation building then, keep reading this article. Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a computer-related field are eligible for the IT Support Intern Openings. Moreover, in order to get details regarding the Ubisoft responsibilities, required skills, and requirements, refer to the next part of this page. Bookmark this page to visit more often to get updated information on Ubisoft Internship 2022.
Ubisoft Internship 2022 | IT Support Intern Openings in Mumbai
|Name Of The Company||Ubisoft|
|Internship Role||Intern – IT Support|
|Period of Internship||6 months|
Ubisoft Job Purpose
This job position is to provide technical support to Ubisoft staff of Mumbai and Pune offices on using their IT equipment. Be responsible for the evaluation, installation, and maintenance of staff’s computer hardware, software, networks, and associated peripherals. Moreover, the person also participates in IT projects to improve users’ productivity.
- Provide technical support on Desktop facilities
- Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks, and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrade.
- Determine the source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software. Adjust, repair, and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators, or supervisors.
- Respond to requests for computer assistance from staff experiencing problems with hardware, software, and networking; respond to inquiries concerning systems operation and other computer-related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed.
- Answer user’s query and service requests in the ticketing system
- Document and assess problems, resolving them independently or routing them as needed
- In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment and problem troubleshooting
- Provide follow-up and progress updates to the users.
- Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staff
- Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of online applications to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible
- Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support
- Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures/ policies
Test and evaluate new client-side hardware/ software
- Participate in the establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations
- Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity
- Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities.
- Keep an eye on new computer technology.
- Assess the functional need to determine specifications for purchases.
- Follow standards & procedures defined by the global IT group.
- Assist in IT asset management
Participates in Desktop Projects/ Tasks
- Assist senior teammates in the completion of projects.
- Completes desktop related projects/ tasks as assigned
Ubisoft Internship Required Skills
The ideal candidate will be friendly, resourceful, reliable, independent, and interested in helping people become more productive with their technology.
Ubisoft Careers Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer-related field
- Good at English speaking and writing skill.
- Broad functional knowledge of desktop computer hardware and networking principle and system administration
- Basic knowledge of Desktop Support management system
- Familiar with Microsoft based products such as AD, Azure & O365, and related products
- Strong Knowledge of Operating Systems Windows 10/ 11, Macintosh, and Linux will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, and the configuration of IOS will be Plus
- Knowledge of advanced network acceleration technologies such as LAN/ MAM/ WAN
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities, being a good team player.
- Strong Learning capability and commit to self-development
- Core competency & Associated behaviors for the job
- Always think and act with the customer in mind – Understanding customer
- 0 to 1 year of desktop supporting experience will be Plus
- ITIL knowledge or certification is an asset.
|Ubisoft Internship 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply for Ubisoft IT Support Intern Openings||Click Here|
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|