United Nations Vacancy In Nairobi – UNITED NATIONS EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC & CULTURAL is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Human Resources with salary of KES 30500 To KES 31500 Per Month in Nairobi, Kenya.
A Human Resources (HR) Officer is responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including orientation and training new staff members. They also assist with payroll management, so employees receive their paychecks on time.
We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess the strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
|Hiring Organization||UNITED NATIONS EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC & CULTURAL|
|Post Name||Human Resources|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KES 30500 To KES 31500 Per Month|
Zainab Hawa Bangura of Sierra Leone is Under-Secretary-General & the Director-General of the United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON). Prior to her December appointment to UNON, Ms. Bangura was Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence in Conflict.
A relentless advocate for conflict resolution and reconciliation, and human rights champion, Ms. Bangura has also served as Executive Director of the National Accountability Groups as well as Coordinator and Co-founder of the Campaign for Good Governance.
UNON provides administrative and other support services to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat); provides joint and common services to other organizations of the United Nations system in Kenya.
The Director-General began her United Nations career in the United Nations Mission in Liberia, where she was responsible for the management of the largest civilian component of the Mission, including promoting capacity-building of government institutions and community reconciliation.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Organizational culture.
- Planning for change.
- Training and development.
- Management of conflicts.
- Health and safety.
- Recruitment and retention.
- Development of good relations.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for United Nations Vacancy In Nairobi.