And community engagement teams. Project Analyst is responsible for producing monthly, quarterly, and annual various reports for the department, grantors, and partners in addition to ad hoc new projects.
We’ve been at the forefront of medicine since. We provide superior healthcare with compassion, always mindful that each patient is a person, an individual. To accomplish this, we need employees with passion, talent, and commitment… with patients and with each other.
We’re in this together: working to advance medical innovation, serve the health needs of the community, and move our collective knowledge forward. If you’d like to add enriching human life to your profile, The University of Chicago Medicine is for you. Here at the forefront, we’re doing work that really matters. Join us. Bring your passion.
Bring your career to the next level at a hospital that is thriving; from patient satisfaction to employee engagement, we are at the Forefront of Medicine. Take advantage of all we have to offer and #BringYourPassiontotheForefront.
The University of Chicago Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, parental status, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage special projects for the department, including but not limited to the development of new programs, process improvement initiatives, support of business development initiatives, support with strategic planning, and development of dashboard and management reports.
- Develop and implement CRM and data management system; ensure data accuracy across the UHI programs and with Southland RISE partners; develop monthly and quarterly dashboards with key takeaways for management.
- Conducts and leads project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Assists with administrative tasks, planning, scheduling, staff plans, and other administrative items.
- Demonstrates courtesy and professionalism through interaction, appearance, attitude, and written and oral communication with visitors, co-workers, physicians, and other hospital personnel to represent International Programs as a high-quality service area of the Hospitals. Works collaboratively across the department, in partnerships, and in the organization.
- Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A master’s degree is preferred.
- Shift: 8 hr. Day
- Unit/Department: Violence Recovery
- CBA Code: Non-Union