Unskilled Job in New Zealand For Foreigners, A construction laborer or construction worker does physical labor on construction sites. They may prepare sites by cleaning them, loading or unloading materials, and removing hazards. A general laborer may also run some types of equipment, or put together and take apart scaffolding and other temporary structures.
They are essential to highway construction, building, and environmental remediation. We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated construction laborers to join our team.
You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, loading, and unloading frequently heavy materials, and following directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and a hard worker.
|Hiring Organization||Hays – Recruitment Agency Wellington|
|Post Name||Construction Labourer|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 25 To NZD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 6011|
“Hays Recruitment Wellington is a leading employment agency. We have a deep understanding of the local job market and are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, and are the market leaders in New Zealand.
If you are looking for a new job in Wellington or looking for new staff reach out to the recruitment experts at Hays.” Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the Asia Pacific and the.
The UK and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles, and temporary assignments.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Skills & Requirements
- Educational Assistance.
- Death Benefits.
- Health Checkup.
- Medical Assistance.
- Marriage Assistance.
- Cash Award.
- Stipend to Eligible Trainees.
- Maternity Assistance.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
5 thoughts on “Unskilled Job in New Zealand For Foreigners”