Unskilled Jobs in Toronto Canada with Visa Sponsorship, The urgency of Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022 has enforced the Canadian government to offer jobs in Canada for unskilled workers. The best part is that the average salary of unskilled workers/labor is so excellent that the minimum wage with the average salary exceeding $47/hour.
The Canadian government is planning to recruit over a million immigrants for unskilled labor jobs in Canada into their vacant positions. These jobs in Canada are the best opportunities for you to apply for because locals are not recruited for them.
Eligibility Criteria for Unskilled Jobs in Canada 2022 for Foreigners
If you are a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada you can simply apply for a job at any company that is hiring unskilled workers.
If neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident & don’t know about the easiest ways to migrate to Canada as an unskilled worker in 2022 or Unskilled labor jobs in Canada for foreigners your single option is to apply to immigrate to Canada as a foreign worker.
You must have to complete the Canada unskilled work visa process and the immigration process may take up to five years.
You will also have to show that you have at least the minimum level of financial status by providing the statement of bank balance for Unskilled labor jobs in Canada for foreigners.
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Requirement:
- The candidate should have equivalent experience in the concerned field.
- The candidate should have experience of at least 1 year to less than 2 years.
- The work will be physically demanding and hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate should have their own safety equipment and gear.
- The candidate should have Steel-toed safety boots.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing, and walking which the candidate should be comfortable with.
The candidate should be:
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Stand for extended periods and hence should be comfortable with it.
- Handle repetitive tasks.
- Able to handle heavy loads.
- Pay attention to detail.