Unskilled Jobs Vacancy in UK, We are seeking a hard-working and reliable construction worker to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site supervisor. Although experience isn’t essential, you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner.
To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks. Construction workers (also known as construction laborers)
Work on construction sites. They are responsible for a number of on-site tasks, such as removing debris, erecting scaffolding, loading and unloading building materials, and assisting with operating heavy equipment.
|Hiring Organization||Vinci Plc|
|Post Name||Construction Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Watford, England, United Kingdom WD24 4WW|
VINCI Construction UK is a specialist civil engineering, construction, and facilities management company. Part of the global VINCI Group, we are known for the innovation, creativity, and technological mastery with which we tackle the most complex of projects.
We undertake new build and refurbishment schemes as well as long-term contracts to operate and maintain assets and facilities. Our clients include the national government, local authorities, transport bodies, hospitals, universities, housing providers, retailers, and commercial firms in every sector.
We undertake new build and refurbishment schemes as well as contracts to operate and maintain assets and facilities. We are able to draw on the experience and resources of the many VINCI Group companies to offer complete packages and solutions.
- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
Skills & Requirements
- There’s good job security
- You’re providing a real solution to a real human need.
- You can stay active, fit, and healthy.
- Earn a good living.
- It’s easy to enter and get started.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.