UPS Jobs Houston TX, The Associate Account Executive develops and manages a portfolio of customers in business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) within a specific geographical area. This position grows the business and is an entry-level sales position. This position works to build relationships with key stakeholders and generates revenue opportunities across all products and service lines. The Associate Account Executive assists with meetings and gathers information.
- Searches and develops potential clients to meet monthly sales targets.
- Makes contact by telephone or email to get initial customer information and set up an appointment.
- Analyzes customer needs, prepares bids, and presents UPS services.
- Focuses on retaining and penetrating active clients in portfolio.
- Completes maintenance, problem resolution, and sales management of client portfolio.
- Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems.
- Practices newly learned skills and prepare presentations to communicate his/her final capstone to the learning process.
- Supports the maintenance and growth of UPS business (e.g., ground, air, international, freight, etc.)
- Introduces new products and services and expands business opportunities within customer accounts.
- Tracks sales performance to objectives.
- Researches and monitors account history and account statistics to respond to internal sales leads to identify opportunities to grow the business.
- Qualifies leads.
- Submits pricing requests and analyzes price quotes.
- Generates standard and customized reports and queries access to appropriate databases, and interprets and analyzes data.
- Ensures smooth implementation and account setup.
- Trains customers on UPS technology solutions and billing analysis tools.
- Demonstrates good communication and negotiation skills.
- Possesses experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Business-to-Business or Business-to-Consumer sales or UPS experience.
- Experience giving sales presentations.