Urgent Hiring Marketing Jobs in Chicago, TransUnion is seeking a CRM & Email Marketing Specialist responsible for building and deploying all email campaigns. This includes promotional, transactional, and lifecycle campaigns delivered through email marketing, push notifications, and SMS campaigns.
This position will focus primarily on the Direct-to-Consumer business and also support key Indirect business stakeholders. This role will generate revenue not only through Credit Monitoring subscriptions but also through 3rd party advertisers.
- Own the CRM calendar for all email, push, and messaging supporting TU’s D2C business.
- Build, deploy and track the performance of email campaigns
- Project manage internal stakeholders across eCommerce, marketing, creative, and product to maintain a messaging calendar and develop assets.
- Report on performance, providing meaningful and actionable insight to improve the quality and performance of the program.
- Develop a robust A/B testing strategy and executes testing that generates learning and results that improves the quality and performance of the program.
- Coordinate with key internal partners to develop and execute world-class automated and segmented messaging that drives revenue, reduces churn, and ensures consistent health of the email/CRM program.
- Partner with internal groups to gain a deep understanding of the customer database architecture and available data to be used in messaging segments and perform regular analysis that identifies the impact of programs on different customer segments.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Be an integral part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in TransUnion.
- Please make a difference in how we interact with consumers across North America.
- Network with executives across multiple lines of business.
- Impact and streamline processes that will ripple throughout the enterprise.
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of email marketing, CRM, or lifecycle marketing experience
- Experience using advanced capabilities in enterprise-level ESPs and/or advanced CRM tools and technology; Knowledge of Iterable platform preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, HTML, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Push notification and SMS marketing experience are a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects
- Ability to independently prioritize workload
- Advanced written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and in front of large groups
- Strong communicator, team player, and collaborator
Impact You’ll Make:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.