Urgent Job Vacancies in Ghana, Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions.
As well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
An operations manager is a key part of a management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. They also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
|Hiring Organization||Glovo Ghana Spintex (Operations)|
|Post Name||Operations Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GHS 4000 To GHS 8000 Per Month|
We’re a Spanish tech company and the fastest-growing multicategory player in Europe, Western Asia, and Africa. With technology at the core of our business, we create innovative solutions by connecting customers, businesses, and couriers, whilst making sure we have a sustainable impact on our communities and ecosystems.
We’re committed to having a positive impact on our communities and the environment. We do this by acting as an enabler for couriers and small businesses, using our technology for non-profit causes, and reducing our carbon footprint through waste management and sustainable packaging, among other initiatives.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Stock options.
- Performance bonuses.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Sick leave.
- Paid vacations.
- Retirement savings plan.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.