Urgent Jobs in Dubai Without Experience- All the vacant positions need to be filled without experience and qualification. However, eligibility criteria are different for each position which can be seen below for further details.
A manufacturing team leader is an expert in manufacturing activities such as processing and packaging of materials for production. The job description of manufacturing team leaders involves motivating members of the team to harness their potential and work harder for the execution of projects.
- Company Name: Almarai Emirates Co LLC
- Post Name : Team Leader (Manufacturing)
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Private
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Salary : AED 4800 To AED 5200 Per Month
- Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Almarai is the Middle East’s leading food and beverage manufacturer and distributor – and the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy company. Since our consumers across the region have come to recognize the Almarai brand as synonymous with quality. Every day, we live and work by the maxim: ‘Quality you can trust.’
A quality culture exists throughout the Company. It begins with strategic decision-making by the Board of Directors and senior management, extends across our farming, manufacturing, and distribution operations, and is integral to the development of our employees’ professional skills. We have similarly high expectations of our suppliers and vendors and exercise rigorous quality control measures across our procurement activities.
Almarai invests in its talents to maintain its competitive advantage. We believe in creating a learning organization, where individuals are provided opportunities to enhance their abilities and to perform their roles effectively.
A comprehensive induction program, combined with training and development initiatives. Great importance is also placed on improving employee awareness of health and safety issues and appropriate training is provided.
- Team leaders are responsible for training team members, setting strategies, and monitoring progress towards goals.
- Good leaders should have strong communication, problem-solving, organizational, and delegation skills.
- Team leaders can typically grow into managers and eventually senior leadership.
- Strong ability to motivate, lead and give directions to team members.
- Good physical fitness.
- Basic mechanical works experience.
- Must be safety cautious.
- Have good time management skills.
- Ensures effective communication.
- Motivates employees.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.