USA Jobs Florida, We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Web designers use their creative and software engineering/programming skills to design, build and improve websites.
They understand user experience and are able to build websites that are easy to understand, navigate, and use, and adhere to design standards and specifications. They are sometimes known as a front-end developer.
Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
|Hiring Organization||Synergy Software Solutions inc.|
|Post Name||Web Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 22 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Jacksonville, Florida, United States 32256|
Synergy Software Solutions, Inc. is a systems integrator and provider of custom software. We bring a vast array of experience that makes new technologies succeed in real-world, real-time businesses.
We provide access to the latest technology talent that can implement Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), legacy, client/server, and web-based technology solutions for the commercial, federal, state, and local government enterprises.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan & company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.