About the job
Visa Jobs In UK, As a Paralegal in the UK, you will play an important role in helping us to respond to some of the legal challenges of the information age. You will get an insight into a variety of legal challenges at Google and YouTube, learning to expect the unexpected while promoting the development of internet law in an unconventional environment.
In this role, you will enhance your organizational skills, attention to detail, and adaptability, while also getting the opportunity to demonstrate that you have sound legal judgment, can learn quickly in a fast-paced international environment, and can communicate confidently at all levels.
20th-century laws don’t always solve 21st-century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for working with some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age.
Whether you’re a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert, or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you address unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
|Post Name||Paralegal, Fixed-Term Contract|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent practical experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 23000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 1AA|
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data protection, intellectual property, copyrights, or new technologies.
Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience building relationships and communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a law firm or in a media/technology company.
- Available to start Q4’22-Q1’23 for a 12-month fix term contract
- Respond to legal requests from users and third parties about Google services and resolve internal escalations.
- Assist the Legal team in the preparation and management of court actions.
- Conduct research on a variety of legal topics including the Right To Be Forgotten (GDPR), copyright, consumer regulations, media regulations, advertising, etc.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of internal knowledge databases for the Legal team.