Warehouse Associate Job in Amazon San Diego, We are looking for a hard-working warehouse associate to help us in our warehouse. The warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
Also known as a warehouse worker, stock clerk, or warehouse clerk, a warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, processing, and sending out stock and materials. The warehouse associate works to inventory incoming stock, fill orders on outgoing stock, and keep the warehouse neat and ordered.
A successful warehouse associate is hard-working, organized, and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
|Post Name||Warehouse Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 2200 Per Month|
|Location||San Diego, California, United States 92123|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A forklift driver’s certification.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to be a team player.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.