Warehouse Coordinator Jobs in Calgary AB, The position of Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for coordinating inventory placement in the warehouse, monitoring inventory levels, shipping and receiving, providing materials for production and receiving finished goods into the warehouse, assurance of safety compliance, and assisting with general housekeeping needs.
|Flair Flexible Packaging Corporation|
|A High School diploma is required.|
|CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2C 2C1|
The following duties are an overview of the primary duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse Coordinator and should not be considered an all-inclusive list:
- Completes tasks such as receiving, loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, and transportation of goods.
- Loads and unloads materials to and from the designated storage areas, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stacks or stocks materials, such as pouches, rolls, or pallets.
- Packs product on pallets and secures with protective materials such as strapping, cardboard corner posts, and stretch wrap to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Maintains accurate inventory against physical count of stock and cycle counts using scanners and computer workstations.
- Provides material picking and replenishment for production areas. Responsible for receiving finished goods back into warehouse inventory.
- Ensures accuracy of paperwork and that all required information is stored on company-approved software according to company procedure.
- Ensures proper housekeeping (i.e. free of trash, product in the correct location, etc.).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All Flair employees are required to be an active safety participants at Flair by:
- Attending required safety training sessions.
- Reporting any accidents, near misses, and safety concerns to a designated safety team leader, in a timely manner.
- Following the Company’s work safety rules and procedures.
Food Safety Responsibilities
- Employees shall maintain a good understanding of Flair’s food safety policies, GMP regulatory requirements, and HACCP principles reflecting industry best practices, FSSC 22000 certification scheme, and relevant CTPAT minimum security criteria.
- Employees shall report food safety non-conformities to the responsible person(s). Responsible personnel shall have defined responsibility and authority to initiate and record actions.
Required Training, Experience, Licenses, and Certifications
In addition to performing satisfactorily all of the duties and responsibilities of the position, an individual in this position must possess and maintain the following knowledge, skills, qualifications, and/or abilities:
- Prior Forklift certification preferred (with stand up, sit down, and reach forklift trucks).
- A High School diploma is required.
- Prior use of hand pallet jack preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language at a level adequate to perform job functions.
Working Environment/Physical Requirements:
- A small portion of this position will involve sedentary, administrative paperwork.
- Strenuous physical activity will be required frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs on occasion;
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop/bend, lift, and frequent repetitive motion and use of hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and normal visual acuity.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions promptly and accurately.
- Work hours will vary depending upon the needs of the Company’s customers at any given time and will involve working long or non-traditional hours to fulfill Company and/or customers’ needs, projects, or special circumstances.
- High School Diploma or better.
Related Jobs For You
|No Experience Jobs Calgary Part-Time|
|Seasonal Jobs in Calgary|
|HR Jobs in Calgary|
|Pharmacy Technician Jobs Calgary|
|job in Calgary|