Web Designer Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our client’s branding.
You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web designers use their creative and software engineering/programming skills to design, build and improve websites. They understand user experience and are able to build websites that are easy to understand, navigate, and use, and adhere to design standards and specifications.
|Hiring Organization||Freelance Web Designer & Developer Dubai- Designer Aviator|
|Post Name||Web Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2200 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
I love crafting exceptional web designs with a personal touch to build dynamic and appealing websites. All websites are custom designed to meet my client’s requirements, and I only use state-of-the-art technology and the latest web design trends.
Mostly, I design my websites using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and then develop them using a CMS called ‘Word Press,’ the world’s most famous website builder. For all your web design needs, contact me today! Website design is more than just looking beautiful; it must be highly profitable.
With my several years of knowledge and skills, and a number of positive Google reviews, I am confident that my web design strategy can considerably decrease your marketing expenses and maximize your online presence and engagement results.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Skills & Requirements
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Provides a Better First Impression.
- Helps Keep Up with Competitors.
- Boosts Revenue.
- Improves Search Rankings.
- Reduced Bounce Rates.
- Saves Money.
- Makes it Simpler to Add Future Website Functionality.
- Establishes Consistent Brand Identity.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Freelancing Jobs in Dubai”.