|Post Name||Web Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5500 To USD 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States 27603|
From the very beginning, Citrix has created technology that allows you to get work done from anywhere on any device – while reducing energy consumption. When we pioneered remote access, we believed people should be able to work anywhere and in any way they need. Three decades later, that’s even more true than ever.
It’s what drives us to create technology that transcends the constraints of time, place, infrastructure, networks, and devices. And it’s the reason thousands of organizations around the world trust us to keep their apps available, their data safe, and their people productive—wherever and whenever work happens.
As the world of work is constantly changing, we’re committed to helping organizations stay agile to new ways of working, innovate through change, and move at the speed of their own ambition. And we believe a powerful employee experience means people can claim the space they need.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Skills & Requirements
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Secure a job. Web development careers continue to become in demand as technology progresses.
- Choose from a wide range of career opportunities.
- Enhance your creativity.
- Improve your critical thinking abilities.
- Make web designs turn into websites.
- Work from home.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.