Weekend Jobs NYC Craigslist, US, We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
A restaurant server takes orders, answers questions about the menu and food, sells the restaurant’s food and drinks, takes payment, communicates orders with the kitchen staff, seat customers, and helps with customer service and cleaning. Also known as a waiter or waitress.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
|Hiring Organization||Piggyback by Pig & Khao|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10001|
Piggyback NYC is a fast-paced Southeast Asian-inspired gastropub/restaurant located in Manhattan (140 West 30th Street at 7th Avenue). The second establishment of husband and wife partners, Ben Baruch and Chef Leah Cohen, their first New York City restaurant, Pig and Khao has been awarded 2 Stars by the New York Times and named Best Asian Restaurant NYC by Zagat.
At the helm is former Top Chef contestant, Leah Cohen who continues to revamp our menu offerings with inspiring Southeast Asian cuisine. We always are looking for experienced restaurant personnel who are hard-working, punctual, team-oriented, and have a positive attitude. Southeast Asian cooking experience is a plus but not required – that said, ability and desire to learn are required. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
Skills And Requirements
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- Customer service.
- Ability to multitask.
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.