Weekend Jobs Phoenix, We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party.
To be successful as a dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances, and machines, and empty and clean trash receptacles.
Dishwashers work to take on some janitorial and supportive kitchen tasks, such as bussing tables, washing dishes and appliances, emptying trash receptacles, scrubbing floors, restocking items, and performing other tasks to ensure that the kitchen and dining areas are clean and prepared for guests.
|Hiring Organization||Kura Revolving Sushi Bar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 550 To USD 580 Per Week|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85016|
Kura Sushi proudly serves imported wasabi that is carefully processed and manufactured in Japan specifically for our Kura brand. No additives here! Our wasabi is free of preservatives, colorings, and amino acids, and is uniquely grated to leave the natural rough and gritty texture.
Kura Sushi’s original vinegar recipe makes our sushi rice one of a kind! Our specialty sushi rice is a blend of organic rice mixed with a seasoned vinegar recipe with premier ingredients that include red vinegar and kelp extract. The recipe is used at all of our locations in the U.S., Japan, and Taiwan. The premium vinegar mix is manufactured and processed at our headquarters in Japan.
The secret recipe changes minimally by season to adapt to the temperature and humidity changes. The broth is used for miso soup, udon, and ramen noodle dishes and is made from scratch every day! The ingredients used to prepare the broth each day include water, kombu kelp, and our special blend of flakes from mackerel, sardine, and bonito.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
Skills And Requirements
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
- Manual dexterity to wash and dry kitchenware and tableware.
- Ability to keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Reliability, professionalism, and a keen sense of cleanliness.
- Good use of limited space.
- Cleaner crockery.
- Gets rid of germs.
- It’s easier.
- It’s kinder to your hands.
- There’s a good range to choose from.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.