Wellington Part Time Vacancy – Massey University, Wellington Campus is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Part-Time (4 hours) job for the Post of Customer Service Representative with salary of NZD 18 To NZD 20 Per Hour Wellington, New Zealand.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
|Hiring Organization||Massey University, Wellington Campus|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 18 To NZD 20 Per Hour|
Massey University (Māori: Te Kunenga ki Pūrehuroa) is a university based in Palmerston North, New Zealand, with significant campuses in Albany and Wellington. Massey University has approximately 30,883 students, 13,796 of whom are extramural or distance-learning students, making it New Zealand’s second-largest university when not counting international students.
Research is undertaken on all three campuses, and more than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries study at the university. Massey University is the only university in New Zealand offering degrees in aviation, dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, and nanoscience. Massey’s veterinary school is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association and is recognized in the United States, Australia, Canada, and Britain.
Responsibilities Of Wellington Part Time Vacancy
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements For Wellington Part Time Vacancy
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organisation.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
Benefits Of Wellington Part Time Vacancy:
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Wellington Part Time Vacancy .