Wipro Jobs in Mumbai, INDIA, The purpose of this role is to design, test, and maintain software programs for operating systems or applications which need to be employed at a client end and ensure they meet 100% quality assurance parameters.
|Hiring Organization||Wipro Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||INR45000/- To 60000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400072|
Instrumental in understanding the requirements and design of the product/ software
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carry out a detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities
Perform coding and ensure optimal software/ module development
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development, and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error-free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined for project/program/account with clear description and replication patterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive, and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progress and documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to the quality risk, and report it to concerned stakeholders
Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to the project and its execution
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Documenting every necessary detail and report in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette, etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally
- Stakeholder Type
- Stakeholder Identification
- Purpose of Interaction
- Lead Software Developer and Project Manager
- Regular reporting & updates
- Software Developers
- For work coordination and support in providing testing solutions
- Provide apt solutions and support as per the requirement
- Lists the competencies required to perform this role effectively.
Functional Competencies/ Skill
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology along with expertise in programming (automation, tools, and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Competent
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control, and reduce risk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programming languages, tools, quality management standards, and processes – Expert
Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
Applies competency in all situations and it serves as a guide for others as well.
Coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
- Formulation & Prioritization
- Managing Complexity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
Related Jobs For You
|Best Job In Mumbai For 12th Pass|
|Job In Mumbai For 12th Pass|
|12th Pass Job in Mumbai, INDIA|
|Best Data Analytics Job in Mumbai|
|Best 10th Pass Job in Mumbai|