Without Interview Jobs in Delhi, India
- Configuring the Medallia portal as per stakeholder requirements.
- Responsible for interacting with the stakeholders and leaders and discussing potential solutions.
- Lead planning meetings, Test product launches. Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes,
- alternatives, and risks. Analyze business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis. Conduct testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration, and performance to verify the client’s needs are met
- Responsible for Medallia system setup and its workflows
- You will solve challenging technical problems and own the Medallia Platform end-to-end.
- Responsible for integrations with SFDC, and customer portals
- Medallia Product certification is a must.
- By problem-solving technical issues and completing root cause analysis, you will play a key role in implementing improvement initiatives for Verisk.
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for a better tomorrow. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help businesses, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and more sustainable.
Hiring Organization – Verisk
Post Name – Lead Business Analyst
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – INR 700000/- To 800000/- Per Year
Location – Delhi, India 110064
- Medallia certified professional with 1-2 years of experience in survey design, nesting, branching, and creating reports/dashboards on the Medallia portal.
- Strong Knowledge of Medallia system, JSON, SQL, HTML, CS, JS, and XML.