Work From Home Data Entry Jobs in Kuwait, Data entry is an administrative position commonly held within business offices. They assist in supporting various departments in the company by entering personal customer and account information into data spreadsheets. Data entry positions require an individual with excellent typing skills and proficiency in organizational and database software. Data entry employees keep information accurate and organized.
A high school diploma or equivalent degree is generally required for a data entry position. Additionally, many employers prefer to hire data entry candidates with specialized experience working in programs such as Microsoft Excel and other database software. Individuals with exceptional communication skills and the ability to support a busy office environment tend to excel in this role.
- Organization Name: National Aviation Services – NAS Kuwait
- Post Name: Data Entry
- Qualification: 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-3 Years
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary: KWD 200 To KWD 300 Per Month
- Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait 47040
At NAS, our purpose is to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve. We do this collectively and effectively through leadership in the sectors of our operational expertise, to which the company brings a unique set of capabilities. This requires us to grow aggressively in focused areas of the business.
Our heritage of returning to society what we earn evokes trust among customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, and the community. This heritage is being continuously enriched by the formalization of the high standards of behavior expected from employees and companies.
We have successfully achieved high standards through the adoption of the best practices and sound approaches which are deployed systematically in compliance with international standards. A team of professionals has been entrusted to communicate the organization’s Vision.
Mission and Core Values across all tiers of the company and to create a culture of distinction by training staff in the principles of Quality and Excellence. Training is conducted to create awareness and to coach staff in the various tools and techniques of teamwork, internal quality, and industry-specific auditing (Jarops, EASA, C2K, ISO, ISAGO, etc).
- Proficient typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy, and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output.
- Data entry online helps in the process of Research and Analysis.
- Data entry online helps in generating information from across the web.
- Conversion of raw data into digital data which can be processed in various industrial sectors.
- Helps in electronic word processing.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.