Work From Home Data Entry Jobs UK, Data entry requires the ability to type quickly and accurately. Basic computer skills are a requirement for all telecommuting data entry jobs.
It is often expected that you have experience working with word processing, database or presentation software like PowerPoint to be considered for data entry positions.
While the position is fairly straightforward to perform, it does require significant attention to detail and consistency in repetitive tasks. A data entry clerk’s main responsibility is to ensure that the organization’s database is accurate and up-to-date.
|Hiring Organization||Tiger Recruitment – West End|
|Post Name||Data Entry|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type
||Work From Home|
While each of these areas focuses on matching exceptional support staff to our clients, each caters to a unique sector. We prefer to tailor our approach to each individual requirement, ensuring the employers’ values are reflected in each candidate we put forward for a role.
We understand our significant responsibility to encourage diverse and inclusive hiring practices. As such, we have a number of D&I-specific resources and insights available to you, should you be looking for guidance on the topic.We are committed to the environment and the role we play in shaping our communities. Find out more about the charities we work with
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Computer and technical skills
- Organisational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but busy, schedule.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Work From Home Data Entry Jobs UK.