|Hiring Organization||Pearson Professional Center|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 23 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal resources and external customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service. Be responsive and timely in responding to questions, concerns, and requests.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact to the customer and cross-functional teams for day-to-day execution.
- Interpret and meet customer expectations and requirements to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction.
Location: US- Remote
- Responsible for overall project management through the life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close).
- Create and manage project schedules and communicate schedule deadlines to internal and external groups.
- Manage customer requirements and documentation required to effectively manage program deliverables as assigned.
- Networks with all project stakeholders and resources (including customers, internal shared services groups, subcontractors, and vendors) to meet project goals.
- Ensures adherence to the quality management plan for all project deliverables.
- Identify changes to project scope or costs and work with the Program Manager to implement scope modification.
- Identify and track project risks and work with project stakeholders on risk mitigation plans.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process and quality improvements that promote cost reduction.
- Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan and schedule in order to meet customer deliverables.
- Prepare and present internal and external reports on program status, risks, and other program-related issues.
- Lead Customer and Internal Meetings, including status meetings, planning meetings, and lessons learned meetings.
- Capture project action items, assign owners, and manage closure.
- Support Program Manager with program invoicing and providing necessary documentation for invoicing.
- Identify process improvement initiatives in order to reduce cost while maintaining quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired or commensurate experience.
- 5 years of experience in a Project Management role.
- PMP certification is preferred or demonstrates an understanding and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) principles.
- Ability to make decisions based upon limited information.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities, and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Significant experience with customer service
- A high sense of urgency and attention to detail are required.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills, strong listening, negotiation, and facilitation skills, and the ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Experience with software development life cycle and case management preferred
- Knowledge of K12 student assessment preferred
- Some travel may be required.
Updated category job
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $55,000 – $70,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, and information on the benefits offered is here.
Related Jobs For You