Work From Home Jobs Newcastle Upon Tyne, Customer service consultants interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders and provide information about a company’s products and services. Generally, they provide these services by phone but may also interact with customers face-to-face or via email or chat.
We are looking for an energetic, well-spoken customer service consultant to join our team and answer questions and requests from our customers. The responsibilities of the customer service consultant include addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and providing information on our products and services.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be responsible for serving the point of contact between the company and the customer. You will also be responsible for providing information on the product and service to the clients. In addition to this, you should maintain and manage a database of clients’ information.
|Hiring Organization||TSB Bank|
|Post Name||Customer Service Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 11 To GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
At TSB, we exist to help our customers make the most of their money so that they can feel money confident every day. When they feel more confident with their money, they can get more out of life. And put simply, that is what it’s all about.
We want to make banking better for everybody. Every penny a customer deposits with us is used only to support loans and mortgages to other TSB customers. We pride ourselves on being easy to deal with, alongside our work to become a truly digital business.
At TSB we believe our business should reflect the communities we serve. For us, it’s the only way forward – and the only way to truly meet our customers’ needs. Building a diverse and inclusive culture is more than just the right thing to do; it’s good for business.
- Listening to customer concerns and providing information, answers, or responses.
- Taking orders and processing billings and payments.
- Obtaining and correctly recording customer information.
- Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts.
- Handling customer complaints and processing returns effectively.
- Keeping records of customer interactions.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction or referring customers to supervisors.
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell other products and services.
Skills & Requirements
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft office.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A professional phone presence.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence. It’s a given that you’ll develop people skills while working in a customer-facing role.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.