Work From Home Jobs San Antonio, We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives.
Software engineering or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Software engineers apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of software applications for computers. Data analysts are in high demand across all sectors, such as finance, consulting, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, government, and education.
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5000 To USD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Work From Home|
Amazon is opening a new Consumer Robotics Software Development Center in Bengaluru. This site will help support Amazon’s Consumer Robotics division, which launched its first robot — Astro — last year. To celebrate the opening of the site, Amazon is hosting a virtual event for press and consumer robotics enthusiasts, called Amazon Device: All About Astro.
Astro is a new and different kind of robot, one that’s designed to help customers with a range of tasks like home monitoring and keeping in touch with family. It brings together new advancements in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor technology, and voice and edge computing in a package that’s designed to be helpful and convenient.
“Last year we unveiled our first consumer robot, but it certainly will not be our last. This new Consumer Robotics Software Development Center will help support our growing consumer robotics division and attract top talent to work on world-class technology products. India is an innovation hub; having the center here will help Amazon create better consumer robotics experiences for customers worldwide,” says Ken Washington, Vice President, Consumer Robotics, Amazon.
- Helping develop reports and analyses.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
Skills And Requirements
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Personalize the customer experience.
- Inform business decision-making.
- Streamline operations.
- Mitigate risk and handle setbacks.
- Enhance security.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.