Work From Home Jobs San Antonio, A human resource (HR) officer is a skilled and qualified HR expert whose role is pivotal to any organization with a workforce. They are responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll.
We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable about employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight into the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
|Hiring Organization||Spurs Sports & Entertainment|
|Post Name||HR Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3700 To USD 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Work From Home|
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
Skills And Requirements
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Working hours & leave. Think of flextime here for instance.
- Skills development.
- Food & Beverage.
- Employee clubs, activities & gifts.
- Health and wellness.
- Pension plans.
The AT&T Center is operated by Spurs Sports and Entertainment and is home to the NBA 5-time world champion San Antonio Spurs and the annual San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo. The AT&T Center is one of the nation’s leading entertainment venues hosting
The AT&T Center opened and was custom designed with the community in mind to create an environment everyone can enjoy. In addition to providing San Antonio with an arena that reflects our heritage in appearance and design, you will find a commitment to displaying a passion for treating everyone like family and creating memories.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.